AMI-EAA Refresher Course
- This AMI-certified course re-engages trained guides with specific aspects of the Montessori elementary curriculum, renewing our enthusiasm, and further developing our skills. It is comprised of lectures, practicals, and discussions and is lead by AMI elementary teacher-trainers and lecturers.
- The Refresher attracts the largest annual contingent AMI-trained elementary, primary, adolescent, and infant teachers in North America. Special sections are available for classroom assistants, parents, and administrators.
- The course is held in a large hotel and accessible city. It generally alternates between west and east coasts, and the middle region of the USA.
- Membership in both AMI and AMI-EAA is required.
- Continuing education hours and university credit is available to participants.