School Name: Cirkelskolen
Start Date: 08/09/2021
Our values-based school Circle School is expanding and opening the very first Montessori-inspired International Elementary School in Denmark and is looking for both a primary (3-6) and elementary (6-12) guide to join our team from September 2021.
Our ideal candidate:
• Is a positive, empathic person who holds an AMI 3-6 and/or 6-12 diploma; or is in training.
• Has a passion to change the world through education and has a can-do attitude
• Is English native speaker or proficient in English.
• Has Montessori Elementary classroom experience.
• Should preferably have the willingness to be a leader, have the capacity to change vision into reality, potentially leading the international Montessori inspired line of Cirkelskolen
• Has strong communication and organizational skills.
• Would love to have an active role in shaping this new chapter in Danish education history: helping us to establish the very first international elementary school following Montessori principles
• Should love to teach outdoors since the school will have weekly trips to our sister school in the forest. Should like to be outside in all kinds of weather and is willing to create an engaging and magical outdoor space for children to learn and explore
• Should be an amazing storyteller, inspire children in their second plane of development with awe and wonder
• Can help us choose the materials for the classroom and is able to create own materials
• Has an approachable manner, welcoming nature, and most of all flexibility. Since it is a new project it is definitely not for a person who likes predictability, but for someone who is flexible, positive, and up for challenges and change
What we offer
• Salary is commensurate with experience and follows the Danish Employment Act
• A harmonious work environment guided by love and respect for every member of the team
• The school supports the personal and professional growth of each and every person in our team
Who we are
Circle School is a private Danish primary school, it is a new holistic school for children from 0 to 9th grade. We meet the requirements of the Ministry of Education for primary schools. Our staff approaches teaching with individual syllabi that meet each child’s level of competence and areas of interest. We emphasize high professionalism combined with human development and most importantly, we underline that childhood itself is important. Being a child and going to school has to be enjoyed and to be a wonderful part of life. At Circle School, we emphasize that every child is seen and understood, and maintains a strong connection to his or her core.
In August 2021 we will expand to include an International Montessori line. The two lines (Danish and International) will be separate but will influence each other for the benefit of both.
Contact Phone: (454) 029-6909
This post was written by gm_amieaa