Becoming a Member
- Membership is open to all graduates and current trainees of AMI elementary training courses.
- Members hold a membership in AMI through their country's local AMI affiliate. AMI membership is separate from AMI-EAA membership. In the US, please visit http://www.amiusa.org/join-us/ to join AMI USA.
- AMI-EAA has a rolling membership year. Membership is for 12 continuous months upon joining.
- Annual dues are $50.
- If the cost of EAA membership is a barrier to joining or renewing, please use the “Just Updating my information” option and email our Membership Coordinator at to figure out an option that will work for you.
- Trainee memberships and new graduates each receive a one-year free membership.
- Graduates of other countries check with your national affiliate for possible special membership rates.
Fill out our Membership Application Online!
For questions and comments please contact .
Benefits of Membership
- Two issues of the AMI-EAA Newsletter, available only to members, feature lesson extension stories from teacher-trainers as well as great tips, booklists, reviews, websites, articles and resources shared by members.
- EAA-talk, an online discussion group is available to current members. New and experienced guides connect, advocate, collaborate, strengthen and assist one another across the world.
- A Membership Directory is published annually.
- Occasional special publications are available to members only (e.g. stories and resources from trainers).
- Continuing education and university credit is available through Eastern Washington University for participants in Refresher Courses and the Annual Summer Conferences.
- AMI-EAA Membership 2016 Presentation