School Name: Guidepost Montessori
Start Date: 11/09/2021
Are you a passionate, certified Montessori Guide for the Elementary level? Join us on our mission to dramatically increase the accessibility of authentic Montessori education to children around the world!
We are now hiring a Lead Teacher for our mixed ages Elementary classroom as we expand our Montessori programming at our schools in St. Louis, Missouri; Palm Beach Gardens, Florida; and Hollywood Beach, Florida!
**Beyond our generous benefits package, we are also offering relocation stipends to move to the area!
In this Lead Guide role, you will create and lead a model classroom as part of our founding team. Through your efforts, parents will see what’s possible for their child when authentic, high-quality Montessori is alive and well in the prepared environment. You will be provided with a full set of high-quality materials from leading manufacturers, along with a classroom budget to make your classroom unique.
Straight out of training? We have an amazing team of trained Montessori Mentors who will be available to lead professional development, provide feedback, and help develop your skills even further.
Our elementary programs are truly unique: a mixed-aged Montessori community, with first through sixth graders learning alongside one another in a rich social environment. It continues the Montessori approach of practiced autonomy and self-mastery; of highly individualized lessons and extended periods of concentrated work. Within that framework, we embed a sequence of classical academic content in the humanities and the sciences.
What we offer:
• 75% tuition discount for two children at any school in our network (we serve children 3 months through 12th grade)
• 6 weeks of paid time off and paid holidays
• Excellent compensation package including health, dental, and vision insurance, and a retirement 401(k) account
• Professional development, career growth, and promotion opportunities unparalleled in the field
• A nation-wide network of supportive peers and mentors who regularly share best practices
• Opportunity to contribute to a high-quality Montessori program that serves the individual needs of each child
We’d love to talk to you if you:
• Have received a Montessori Diploma/Certificate for the Elementary Level (1st -6th grade)
• Live near or willing to relocate to St. Louis, Palm Beach Gardens, or Hollywood Beach
• Obtain a Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
• Have experience with the appropriate ages in a group setting, such as a preschool, VPK, Kindergarten, or Elementary class
• Help children by giving them the tools to become independent
• Are open to guiding your colleagues, and be guided by them in turn
• Are eager to partner with parents on their child’s journey
• Take pride in your work and are friendly with error
• Get energized and inspired by working with children!
Contact Phone: (314) 328-4972
This post was written by gm_amieaa